Target Date Strategies
ING Target Date Strategies offer participants a comprehensive, well-diversified, single investment option that seeks to deliver predictable retirement outcomes with well controlled risk. Each strategy is professionally managed to systematically adjust the asset allocation toward a more conservative stance as participants near their target retirement dates. Open manager architecture, innovative glide path and multiple risk mitigation techniques produce portfolios that are easily understood but sophisticated and empirically sound.
The ING Multi-Asset Strategy and Solutions (MASS) team is one of the 10 largest target date managers and among the most experienced with a track record that dates to 2005.
The ING AdvantageMultiple Solutions for Differing Needs
A complete suite of target date strategies, from 100% index to 100% active, and from off-the-shelf solutions to fully customized capabilities tailored to plan sponsors' preferences and the demographics of plan participants.
ING Target Date Capabilities
| ||ING Target Solution Trust||ING Solution Portfolios||ING Index Solution Portfolios||ING Custom Target Date Solutions||ING Lifetime Income Protection Program|
|Portfolio Type||Collective Trusts||Variable Portfolios||Variable Portfolios||Tailored specifically to client needs||Includes a lifetime income benefit guaranteed by leading insurers|
- Our open architecture, multi-manager approach improves alpha potential and manager diversification
- Dedicated in-house manager research team selects and monitors fund managers to ensure ongoing due diligence is performed
Innovative, Risk-Aware Glide Path
- Glide path recognizes dramatic changes in risk appetites over time
- Equity allocation declines to a minimum level at retirement
- Broad diversification across 15-20 traditional and alternative asset classes
- Flexible tactical asset allocation process